Russian Tour guarantees the availability of competitively priced hotel rooms in St. Petersburg during trade fairs (while our block rooms last). Our partners have available rooms during the International Economic Forum, which takes place in May in Lenexpo.Here you find the calendar with the most important trade fairs, which take place in St. Petersburg in 2020 in Lenexpo, Expoforum and Manege.
Exhibitions Calendar St. Petersburg 2020
Following the calendar of the most important trade fairs, which take place in St. Petersburg in 2020, dates and exhibition centre indicated:
- JUNWEX – International Jewellery Forum dedicated to jeweler’s craft goldsmithery. Expoforum, 5-9 February 2020.
- ST. PETERSBURG TECHNICAL FAIR - Specialized industrial exhibitions for metallurgy, metalworking, machine building, machine tool industry, drives and compressors, industrial innovations. Expoforum, 18-20 March 2020.
- AQUA-THERM ST. PETERSBURG – International exhibition for domestic and industrial heating, water supply, sanitary, air-conditioning, ventilation, equipment for pools, saunas and spa. Expoforum, 16-18 April 2020.
- INTERSTROY EXPO - International Building Exhibition: design, machinery, systems, analysis and e regulation. Expoforum, 14-16 April 2020.
- ENERGETIKA AND ELEKTROTECHNIKA – International specialized exhibition of power industry and electrical engineering. Expoforum, 27-29 April 2020.
- RUSSIAN INTERNATIONAL ENERGY FORUM (RIEF) - Specialized exhibitions and conferences of fuel and energy complex. Expoforum, 19-22 May 2020.
- STOMATOLOGY - International exhibition of equipment, instruments, materials and services for dentistry. Expoforum, 12-14 May 2020.
- ST. PETERSBURG INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC FORUM (SPIEF) – International economic and business forum held under the patronage of the President of the Russian Federation. The Forum brings together more than 2.500 representatives of political and business circles. Expoforum, 3-6 June 2020.
- INWETEX-CIS TRAVEL MARKET – Exhibition about the travel market of the Northwestern region of Russian federation. Lenexpo, October 2020 (dates to be confirmed).
- ZOOSPHERE – Trade Fair of goods and Services for Pets. Lenexpo, 21-23 November 2019 (dates 2020 to be confirmed).
- PETERFOOD - the main exhibition of the North-West Region in the sphere of food trade which provides the best opportunities of establishment of business contacts and promotion of the food products and equipment in the market of North-West. Expoforum, 21-23 November 2019 (dates 2020 to be confirmed).
Exhibition Complex Lenexpo St. Petersburg
The exhibition complex Lenexpo has been for years the main trade fairs centre of the city. It is situated on the shore of the Gulf of Finland, in a tranquil area not far from the old town centre of St. Petersburg. In 2008 was celebrated its 40th anniversary as one of the most important exhibition centre in the whole Russia. ICC Lenexpo Congress center is a member of UFI (Global Association of Exhibition Industry), RUEF (Russian Union of Exhibitions and Fairs), ICCA (International Congress and Convention Association), and RBCC (Russo-British Chamber of Commerce), and hosts the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum and the Forum Russia-Italy. Lenexpo exhibition centre has 5.500 seats for exhibitions and meetings, cafes, restaurants, halls for press conferences and meetings, car park, service centre.Indirizzo Lenexpo San Pietroburgo: 199106, St. Petersburg, Bolshoy prospekt Vasily Ostrov 103
Stazione metro piu` vicina: Primorskaya
Most important trade fair run in Lenexpo: Forum Russia – Italy, Forum Russia – Finland, International Property Show, C.I.S. Travel Market, Interfood, Prodtech, Interstroyexpo, Energetika, Stomatology Dental Expo, Baltic Marine Festival.
For these and all other events that take place in Lenexpo St. Petersburg, Russian Tour can book a room for you in the hotels close to the exhibition centre or to the metro stations near to it. Here you find a list of the hotels situated in a good position, with which we collaborate and for which we can propose convenient prices:
- Sokos Solo Vasilevsky Hotel – 4* hotel of Sokos Hotels chain, situated on Vasilevsky Island, 10 minutes’ drive from Lenexpo.
- Marriott Curtyard Vasilievsky Hotel – recently opened 4* hotel, situated near Zenit’s Petrovsky Stadium, next to metro station Vasilosrovskaya.
- Park Inn Hotel by Radisson Pribaltskaya – great dimensions 4* hotel, with various restaurants and a wide SPA, 5 minutes by walk from Lenexpo.
- Marco Polo Hotel – 4* hotel located in an elegant building of 1874, designed by the faous architect Fyodor Fyodorovich Rudolf, 10 minutes’ drive from Lenexpo.
- Nashotel – 4* hotel opened in a modern building in 2006, located near Vasilostrovskaya metro station, 10 minutes’ drive from Lenexpo.
Expoforum Exhibition Centre St. Petersburg
Expoforum is the new modern exhibition centre of St. Petersburg, recently built near Pulkovo international airport. 9th February 2007 St. Peterburg and Gazprom Group’s authorities signed an agreement aimed to the cooperation in the construction of an international convention and exhibition centre near Pulkovo international airport. 1st November 2011, Expoforum signed a series of agreements, through which it became the main operant of Exhibition Complex Lenexpo. Exhibition rooms are managed from Expoforum International Company. Expoforum has 3 pavilions of an exhibition space of 13.144 sq.m. each.Expoforum St. Petersburg address: St Petersburg, Peterburgskoye shosse 64/1
Closest metro station: Moskovskaya
Most important trade fair run in Expoforum: International St. Petersburg Economic Forum, Aquatherm, Cleanexpo, Interstroy, Autoprom, Automechanika, Energetika and Elektroteknika, Interfood, Stomatology, Gas Forum, Bioindustry, Zoosphere and Zooshow.
For these and all other events that take place in Expoforum St. Petersburg, Russian Tour can book a room for you in the hotels close to the exhibition centre or to the metro stations near to it. Here you find a list of the hotels situated in a good position, with which we collaborate and for which we can propose convenient prices:
- Park Inn Hotel by Radisson Pulkovskaya – historic 4* hotel, situated near Moscovskaya metro station, Pulkovo airport and Expoforum exhibition centre. It is provided with a good restaurant and a Paulaner beerhouse.
- Park Inn Hotel by Radisson Pulkovo Airport – this 4* hotel includes various meeting rooms and a gym and is located next to Pulkovo international airport.
- Holiday Inn Hotel Moskovskie Vorota – 4* hotel of the international Holiday Inn chain, located near Moskovskye Vorota metro station, 15 minutes from Expoforum.
Manege Exhibition Centre St. Petersburg
The Manege is a historic palace of St. Petersburg, which was adopted as exhibition centre at the end of the 70ies. The exhibition space is allocated in two floors, one of 1.900 sq.m. and 1.600 sq.m., with an entrance hall of 880 sq.m. Manage Exhibition centre is mostly dedicated to cultural events, such us painting, photography, arts and fashion.
Manege address: 190000, St. Petersburg, Isakievskaya Polshad 1
Closest metro station: Nevsky Prospekt or Sadovaya
Most important events run in Manege: photography exhibition Painting Point (photography exhibition), Vadim Kommissarov (painting exhibition), Kollezionier, Ogorodina, tourism without borders, Roerich Century, Aurora Fashion Week, Mir Kamnia - Gemworld, Russian Venture Fair, Japan Art Collection, Experimental Art Festival, Pravoslavia, Spanish Real Estate, Education and Career.