Exhibitions Calendar Moscow 2020
Following the calendar of the most important trade fairs, which take place in Moscow in 2020 , dates and exhibition centre indicated:
- MOSSHOES – International specialized exhibition for footwear, bags and accessories. Crocus Expo, 20-22 January 2020, 10-13 March 2020, 9-11 June 2020, 8-11 September 2020 (dates to be confirmed)
- UPAKOVKA – International Exhibition for Machinery and Equipment for the Manufacture of Packaging, Packaging Machinery, Confectionary Machinery, Packaging Aids, Logistics. Expocentre Moscow, 28 January - 31 January 2020.
- PRODEXPO – International Exhibition for Food, Beverages, Food Raw Materials. Expocentre Moscow, 10-14 February 2020.
- AQUATHERM MOSCOW – International exhibition for domestic and industrial heating, water supply, sanitary, air-conditioning, ventilation, equipment for pools, saunas and spa. Crocus Expo, 11-14 February 2020.
- CJF MOSCOW – International Exhibition dedicated to Child and Junior Fashion and to Maternity Wear. Expocentre Moscow, 24-27 February 2020 (Spring), 22-24 September 2020 (Autumn)
- CPM COLLECTION MOSCOW – International Trade Fair for Fashion Wear, Lingerie and Accessories. Expocentre Moscow, 24-27 February 2019.
- MIR KLIMAT – International Specialized HVAC Exhibition. Expocentre Moscow, 10-13 March 2020.
- INTOURMARKET - International Travel Fair, about tourism and travels. Crocus Expo, 12-14 March 2020.
- MITT - Moscow International Travel & Tourism Exhibition. Expocentre Moscow, 17-19 March 2020.
- OBUV MIR KOZHI – International Exhibition for shoes and leather products. Expocentre Moscow, 17-20 March 2020.
- INLEGMASH – Trade fair dedicated to every step of textile manufacturing, from fibre processing to final product packaging. Expocentre Moscow, 17-20 March 2020.
- MOSBUILD – International Exhibition of building and finishing materials. Expocentre Moscow 31 March - 3 April 2020.
- EXPOELEKTRONICA – International exhibition of electronic components, modules and systems. Crocus Expo, 14-16 April 2020.
- DENTAL SALON MOSCOW – International dental forum and exhibition, Crocus Expo, 27-30 April 2020.
- METALLO-OBRABOTKA – International Exhibition for Equipment, Instruments and Tools for the Metal-Working Industry. Expocentre Moscow, 25-29 May 2020.
- METALLURGY LITMASH – International Trade Fair for Metallurgy, Machinery, Plant Technology & Products. Expocentre Moscow, 9-11 June 2020.
- MIR STEKLA (WORLD OF GLASS) – International Exhibition for Glass products, Manufacturing, Processing and Finishing Technology. Expocentre Moscow, 8-11 June 2020.
- ELEKTRO – International Exhibition for Electrical Equipment for Electrical Engineering. Automation. Lighting Engineering. Expocentre Moscow, 8-11 June 2020.
- ROSUPAK – International exhibition for the packaging industry. Specialized sectors of Luxpack, Alumpack and Pharmpack (packaging from premium class, aluminum, and of pharmaceutical products). Crocus Expo, 8-11 June 2020.
- INTERLIGHT – International Trade Fair for Decorative and Technical Lighting, Electrical Engineering, Home and Building Automation (in collaboration with the Russian Lighting Research Institute VNISI and the Lighting Society). Expocentre Moscow, 14-17 September 2020.
- WORLD FOOD MOSCOW – International Food Exhibition. Expocentre Moscow, 22-25 September 2020.
- MIR DESTVA – International Exhibition for Goods and Services for Children and Teenagers, New Personality Developing Systems. Expocentre Moscow, 22-25 September 2019.
- I SALONI WORLDWIDE MOSCOW – International specialized exhibition dedicated to accessories, interior design housing, glassware, furniture, lighting, houseware. Crocus Expo, October 2020.
- INTERCHARM – International perfumery and cosmetics exhibition. Crocus Expo 28-31 October 2020, the PROFESSIONAL exhibition (Beauty fair of professional cosmetics and equipment for beauty salons) takes place 23-25 April 2020.
- MASHEX – International exhibition of equipment for metal shapes, pipes, sheet metal working and metal products manufacturing. Crocus Expo, October 2020 (dates to be confirmed).
- MEBEL – International Exhibition for Furniture, Fittings and Upholstery. Expocenter, 18-22 November 2019 (dates 2020 to be confirmed).
- PHARMTECH – International Exhibition for Equipment, Raw Materials and Technologies for Pharmaceutical Production. Crocus Expo, 19-22 November 2019 (dates 2020 to be confirmed).
Crocus Expo Moscow Exhibition Centre
Crocus Expo Moscow is the new exhibition centre of Moscow, inaugurated in 2004 in a more international concept and with a modern architectural style. Since 2008 it is part of the International Association of Congress Centres (AIPC), an association that incorporates more than 150 exhibition centres all over the world. Crocus Exhibition Centre extends over 450.000 sq.m. and is made up of 19 exhibition halls, 3 pavilions and 49 conference halls. Its total seating capacity consists of 6000 seats.
Crocus Expo Moscow address: 143400, Moscow area, Krasnogorsk, Box office Krasnogorsk-4
Most important trade fair run in Crocus Expo: Furniture Club, MosBuild, MosShoes, Intertool, Interauto, International Automobile Salon, Tuning Show, Promediatech, Industrial Forum, Health Industry, Education, Golden Globe, Leather Dublenki, Wine Card, Woodexpo, Intercharm, Food Mash, PharmTech.
- Aquarium Hotel Moscow – it is a new 3* hotel, opened at the end of 2008. It is perfect for those who visit Crocus Expo Centre, as it is located inside the exhibition centre, in pavilion 3.
- Alliance Greenwood Hotel Moscow – it is a modern 4* business hotel, situated in Greenwood shopping park. It is located outside the Ring Road, in the Northwest of Moscow, 13 km from Sheremetyevo international airport and 10 minutes’ drive from Crocus Expo Centre. The hotel provides a free shuttle service for the main events in the exhibition centre.
- Planernoye Hotel Moscow – before the inauguration of the Aquarium Hotel, Planernoye Hotel was perfect for those who take part to any events in Crocus Expo Centre. And it still represents an ideal option, also more convenient.
- Ohotnik Hotel Moscow – as position, quality standard and rates, it is represents an option comparable to Planernoye Hotel. It is, as Planernoye, a 3* tourist class hotel, ideal for those who want to stay near the exhibition centre without spending an excessive amount of money.
- Best Western Vega Hotel Moscow – better quality standard even cheaper than Planernoye and Ohotnik. Its downside is the distance from the exhibition centre: it is situated on the other side of the city. But it is a good choice if you don’t have to visit only the exhibition: in front of Izmaylovsky metro station, you can reach the city centre in 20 minutes and Strogino metro station, in front of Crocus Expo Centre.
Expocentre Moscow Exhibition Centre
Expocentre Moscow is the best-known exhibition centre in Moscow, besides being the leading organizer of largest international exhibitions in Russia, the CIS and Eastern Europe. Every year it runs more than 100 events of different kind, the exhibitors and the companies, which participate, are more than 30.000. Expocentre Fairgrounds extends over 20.000 sq.m., comprises nine fully equipped exhibition pavilions, halls for conventions, press conferences and meetings. Since 1978 Expocentre is a member of InterEXPO – the Association of Organizers of Exhibitions Abroad and of National Participations in International Trade Fairs and Exhibitions – since 2005 is a member of AIPC – the International Association of Congress Centers – and since 2006 of ICCA – the International Congress and Convention Association.
Expocentre Moscow address: Krasnopresnenskaya nab. 14, 123100 Moscow, Russia.
Closest metro station: Delovoy Centre
Most important trade fair run in Expocentre: MITT (travels and touris), Upakovka - Upak Italia (Packaging), CPM (Collection Premiere Moscow), Shoes from Italy, Agroprodmash (food processing equipment), Consumexpo (consumer goods), Elektro (electric industry), Inlegmash (light industry), Khimia (chemical industry), Lesdrevmash (timber industry), Metalloobrabotka (metalworking), Mebel (furniture), Mir Detstva (goods for children and teenagers), Mir Stekla (glass industry), MSOO (ophthalmologic optics), Obuv - Mir Kozhi (shoes and leather products), Prodexpo (food industry), Reklama (advertising industry), Sklad - Transport - Logistika (logistics, transportation, warehousing), Sviaz-Expocomm (communications, IT), Zdravookhraneniye (health care), Interplastica, Tech Textil, Interlight.
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Moscow – it is a 5* hotel, opened in 1980, ember of the World Trade Centre in Moscow. It is located in front of Expocentre Moscow. A perfect option for those who visit the exhibition centre.
- Radisson SAS Slavianskaya Hotel Moscow – it is a 4* hotel, which belongs to Radisson SAS brand. It is located in the centre of Moscow on the banks of Moskva River, near Expocentre, Kremlin, Red Square, Arbat Street, and other world-known sights. It is two metro stops far from Expocenter, where you can quickly get by car as well.
- Golden Ring Hotel Moscow – this 5* hotel is located in the hearth of the city, next to Foreign Affairs Ministry, near to Red Square and the Kremlin, few minutes from Expocentre. The famous Arbat Street, where many artisans exhibit their products, is few steps from Golden Ring Hotel. Its position is ideal for those who want to stay in the city centre, besides visiting the trade fair.
- Novotel Moscow City Hotel – this new 4* hotel is located in an excellent position in the new business district of Moscow, 5 minutes from Expocentre Moscow. Through the local transport, this district is very well connected to the city centre (Kremlin, St. Basil’s Cathedral, Bolshoi Theatre) and to the airports. For business meetings and conferences, the hotel offers fully equipped conference rooms and free WIFI throughout the hotel, as well as an iMac area.
- Arbat Hotel Moscow – it is a perfect option for a 3* hotel, located near the Expocentre. It is in the hearth of the city, few minutes from the Kremlin and from Red Square, next to Smolenskaya metro station.
VVTs Exhibition centre Moscow
All Russian Exhibition Centre – VVTs, ex-VDNKh – is the oldest exhibition centre in Moscow and in the whole Russia. Exhibitions started in 1939, when the Centre hosted the first national exposition on the achievements of Russian economy. Presently it hosts more the 150 trade fairs and exhibitions, including 30 international. VVTs runs various kinds of exhibition: Russian Federation’s science development, industry, agriculture and social sciences. Furthermore, with local and national events, international festivals and leisure and entertainment programs, it represents the favorite place of Muscovite families to relax in the free time during the weekend.
VVTs address: Moscow, Prospect Mira, 119
Closest metro station: VNDKh
Most important trade fair run in VVTs: Leather, footwear, furs technology - Accounting and Audit - Textilelegprom - Hunting and Fishing in Russia - Church bells chime - Dorkomexpo - Sportland - Bakery, Pasta, InterSweet - Moscow Green Week - New Russian Style - Agrofarm - Expostone - Equiros - Moscow International salon of innovations and investments - Junwex Moscow - Gardener and farmer - Optics Expo - LaboratoryExpo - Ribpromexpo - All Russia mark quality XXI century - Foremans.
Gostiny Dvor Exhibition Complex Moscow
Located in in the city centre, few meters from Red Square, it is a historical building of noteworthy architectonical interest. Build in the old merchant district (Kitai-gorod) in 1590, between 1638 and 1641 it was extended to handle the expansion of Moscow and the growth of its trade, it was completed in 1665. In 1789 the Italian Giacomo Quarenghi, at Catherine the Great’s command, reconstructed the building in a sober Neoclassical style with many Corinthian columns and arches. During the years, the building underwent through many restoration and architectural works, aimed at improving the structure. The last work was led in 1995, when a glass roof was installed to make the interior room lighter and of high scenic impact. Usually in this building are run exhibitions of historical (antique fairs) and gastronomic interest, or related to fashion market. Its total floor space is of 81.600 sq.m.
Closest metro station: Ploschad' Revolutsii
Most important trade fair run in Gostiny Dvor: Housexpo, International Exhibition of Real Estate, Interbytkhim, International Brand-Show, Costume jewellery & accessories. Spring, International Specialized Salon, Domexpo, International Real Estate Exhibition.